CBT, DAS, ERS and Instructor Training results

A2 1st time pass in Manchester

A2 1st time pass in Manchester

Postby Rob1965 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:49 pm

A2 Module 2 1st time pass for Robert today in Failsworth, out of our Manchester training school. 1st time all the way through.....CBT, Theory, Mod1 and Mod2
Will let you know about our Advanced workshop to Scotland ok Robert, i know your interested.

Rjh for the No 1 in CBT, DAS, ERS and ADVANCED in Salford Manchester, and Leigh Lancashire http://www.rjhgroup.co.uk
Rob1965

Re: A2 1st time pass in Manchester

Postby robmcclel » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Thanks Rob, the training school you run is excellent all the staff are friendly and very good at what they do and the atmosphere in the training centre is great no matter who you had in on the days I've been there everyone seems to get along and have a good old chat. Through doing my CBT to my A2 the service has been great. From the first time I contacted you, you've managed to quickly get me in for my test and work around my limited number of days available due to work. The bikes you have are really good and well looked after, I'll be buying a Bandit at weekend just like the one I took my test on. Hopefully see you soon to do the advanced workshop and I will definitely be back in 2 years time to take my DAS!
robmcclel

Return to Motorcycle Test Passes