Read about Rob, Lisa, Paul and Neil

Loving being a CBT instructor at RJH

Loving being a CBT instructor at RJH

Postby GrahamCook » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi all
Since becoming a CBT instructor I love teaching new pupils to be safe and for them to contribute to road safety. One of my high lites this year was to teach 4 celebrities who include Michelle Keegan ( Tina from Corrie), Cherelle Skeete ( call the midwife), Shazad Latife (spooks), and Holly Earl ( Dr.Who). Many thanks to Rob for letting me do this honour and all the celebs are at this moment filming the new series on BBC out early next year Originary lies. A little update on the Advanced Workshop, I have temporally booked the lovely guest houses and done the finalising of the route. So watch out shortly on the RJH website and on the forum details,dates and prices which will include the price of the 3 night B&B and the test fee at the end.
Myself and my family would like to wish all past and present pupils a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be safe and happy riding.
Graham Cook
GrahamCook

Re: Loving being a CBT instructor at RJH

Postby Rob1965 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Nice one Graham, and well done.
Good times ahead for you.........Living the dream!!
Rjh for the No 1 in CBT, DAS, ERS and ADVANCED in Salford Manchester, and Leigh Lancashire http://www.rjhgroup.co.uk
Rob1965

Return to RJH Group Team Members