What do i need to get started

How to get started with a 125cc

How to get started with a 125cc

Postby ian3mith » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:17 am

Hi guys,
I am just wondering how to start riding a 125cc motorbike. I am 18 years old. I have previously ridden a 50cc for like 1 and a half years, but sold the bike for a car. I would like to start riding again on a 125cc though. What do i need to complete/ do to start riding legally on the road, Thanks Ian.
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 am

Re: How to get started with a 125cc

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi Ian,

1st let me say welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

I will let Rob and the guys answer your question though as the law is about to change.
When they finish with todays training i'm sure they will be on here to advise.

Keep posting and good luck with your progress.
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: How to get started with a 125cc

Postby Rob1965 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi Ian,
Welcome to the forum.
Well 1st of all you need to complete a CBT or be in posession of a valid CBT to ride a 125cc on the road. However this will be as a learner, with L-Plates and not being able to ride on the motorway or carry a passenger.
We conduct them in Manchester £99 in the week.

If you want to progress to full license we can help too, however get the CBT done 1st, great way to meet and advise further :-)
Rjh for the No 1 in CBT, DAS, ERS and ADVANCED in Salford Manchester, and Leigh Lancashire http://www.rjhgroup.co.uk
User avatar
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:52 pm
Location: Manchester

Return to Legal Requirements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest