What do i need to get started

New rules for three wheelers...

New rules for three wheelers...

Postby Paul » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 pm

This from the DSA:

"After 19 January 2013, a provisional licence will only cover learners to ride motor tricycles if they have a physical disability.

Driving tests for 3-wheeled vehicles will only be available for physically disabled riders.

If you’re a provisional licence holder without a disability and you want to ride motor tricycles, you’ll have to pass compulsory basic training and theory and practical tests on a 2-wheeled motorcycle (category A1 or A)."

So that's no more Peugeot MP3s on L-plates...
Life is a journey, not a destination, relax and enjoy the ride!

User avatar
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm
Location: Royton, Oldham

Return to Legal Requirements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests