News, views, stories etc

Female Bikers - Sexy Leathers or Stocky & Butch?

Female Bikers - Sexy Leathers or Stocky & Butch?

Postby Luciouslips » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 pm

When I tell people my other half owns a Motorbike Training School, the first question is always "ooooh do you ride a motorbike", usually followed by a chuckle or a snigger? Just because I don't fit the stereotypical image of a "biker-chick" doesn't mean I cant enjoy the pleasure of riding a motorbike.

What is the stereotypical image of a female biker anyway. Well, let me tell you. Until I met Mr RJH himself (Rob), I only ever thought there were two types of females that rode Motorbikes. The first being the sexy, skinny, blonde, drop-dead-gorgeous 21 year old, sex-goddess, wearing skin-tight leathers and with legs up to her armpits. The second being a rather ugly, overweight, hairy, butch, manly-woman. Ok, I know to all you motorbike enthusiasts that may sound very shallow, but I'm just being honest. I have to say though, its not just me that had these preconceptions. Many of my friends and family members were thinking along the same lines. That is, until I explained what I have witnessed over the last few years being part of RJH Motorcycle Training School.

Let me firstly say, I have NEVER come across either of the above stereotypical descriptions riding a motorbike. Ok, I'm lying. Last year I went to the NEC in Birmingham for the The Motorcycle trade show. Not wanting to appear jealous (yeah right :twisted: ), there were dozens of size zero Promotion Girlies, although looking incredibly "hot" straddling Motorcycle manufacturers' latest models, they certainly did not portray the true typical female biker. OK, OK, they are gorgeous and sexy and all that but I dare you to try and have a conversation with one of them!!!!! Nor, I hasten to add, have I come across the other stereotypical image previously mentioned. Actually, i'm lying. Last year Mr RJH took me to Matlock where hundreds of bikers were gathering for a Sunday afternoon meet-up. I have to admit, there were a few occasions that day when I did have to do a double take. Well its not that often you see a women with a full beard!!! Or was it a man with a huge pair of boobs!!! :lol:

I am, however, delighted that Mr RJH has never had to spend a day training a sexy blond bomb-shells. Would he really want to come home to me afterwards? But on a serious note, I still cannot believe how many "Normal" woman want to ride motorbikes. We have had such a mixture of females training with RJH over the last few years, ranging from 16 year old youngsters needing a convenient and cheap way to commute to college, to 60 year olds needing a bit of excitement in their lives. All of them have a story to tell, and a reason for wanting to learn to ride, and they have all been lovely ladies. Well nearly all!!!! (Dont get me started)

So, my point is, it doesnt and shouldnt matter what you look like, who you are, how big/small you are, how rich/poor you are (or how hairy your may be!!). Motorbikes can be safely enjoyed by all women. And RJH is proof that they do. As long as you're sensible and get professional training, there's no excuse. Theres nothing more wonderful than spending a sunday afternoon riding along country lanes on a motorbike with the fresh air blowing on your face, (and the smell of cow dung up your nostrils) and the total feeling of freedom.

Now, this size zero, sexy, blond, bomb-shell is off to put her leathers on for a quick ride!!!! (I WISH!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
sexy-asian-biker-babe-girl-motorcycle-bike-steph-ly-stephanie.jpg
Is this a typical biker?
sexy-asian-biker-babe-girl-motorcycle-bike-steph-ly-stephanie.jpg (48.33 KiB) Viewed 13137 times
Fat-Lady-On-Motorcycle.jpg
or is this?
Fat-Lady-On-Motorcycle.jpg (16.32 KiB) Viewed 13137 times
Luciouslips

Re: Female Bikers - Sexy Leathers or Stocky & Butch?

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 pm

I was thinking "she is a bit chunky" - then i scrolled down!
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Paul » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Real women ride bikes, just like real men do. Most of the plastic models in Lycra at the bike show dont have licences (I know, i tried to sell them training 8-) ). A much better example for selling motorcycling to women would be Tiffany Coates http://www.tiffanystravels.co.uk/
Life is a journey, not a destination, relax and enjoy the ride!

http://www.justonemoremile.com
Paul

Postby Luciouslips » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:37 pm

achhhhhh shes not a patch on me Paul!!!!!!
Luciouslips

Postby debbie11 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:09 am

I love to see pictures of sexy blondes especially female bikers!! Her body is just awesome! But does she really know how to ride bike? I don’t think so.
debbie11

Return to General Bike Chat